Thursday, March 26, 2009
Tis Fews days wake up vy early n thinking of alot of stuff....
I look back n rewind the photo tat we took during the crew outing is almost different from now...

Can u spot the different??
That how many ppl quit tis job or Mia??
Some time i felt so boring n lonely,i miss the time when we enjoy working tgt as a TEAM!!!
Am i rly so stupid tat i did not quit n yet outside pay is more higher then wad i use to get from now??
Hope everything goes well during today work...:(
It really very hard to put a smile during work nowdays...:(
foreverandalways
My link.
msn |
facebook |
Hongzhi
I am fun & easy going person who like the company of friends
I'm a year 2 ECC student in NYP and I like chocolates and candy
Can be emo most of the time.
Currently
drinking: Anything.
eating: nothing.
feeling: un-calm.
listening: Emo english songs.
random: boredom.
Wishlist
happy.
good results.
clothes.
bags.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Tis Fews days wake up vy early n thinking of alot of stuff....
I look back n rewind the photo tat we took during the crew outing is almost different from now...

Can u spot the different??
That how many ppl quit tis job or Mia??
Some time i felt so boring n lonely,i miss the time when we enjoy working tgt as a TEAM!!!
Am i rly so stupid tat i did not quit n yet outside pay is more higher then wad i use to get from now??
Hope everything goes well during today work...:(
It really very hard to put a smile during work nowdays...:(