Thursday, November 20, 2008
Hongzhi is nt a gd mood today!!!
I feel so sad after my english language 2 today,n my mood goes down n down,the period is so boring n ask us to learn poems n tongue twisters for our ICA!!:(...I think alot of thng tod,i really scared tat i may fail any subject,bt i noe tat my friends will help me along if i ned any help!!!...Test is coming n as well as my birthday,bt i tnk tat tis year i will nt enjoy my birthday bec i tnk tat my common test will fall on the same date as my birthday...it the first time tat tis happen to me!!!....:(
Working tis weekend n will be resting untill 13Dec...so hope tat tis weekends notting goes wrong during work...tis time round met alot of attachments crews all from changi airport,n i find out some thng tat most of the girl tok alot about shuai ge n even look out for boys!!!Is tis really Important to them???I dunnoe...haha
ok le,had to eat for dinner n do some own revision...
foreverandalways
My link.
msn |
facebook |
Hongzhi
I am fun & easy going person who like the company of friends
I'm a year 2 ECC student in NYP and I like chocolates and candy
Can be emo most of the time.
Currently
drinking: Anything.
eating: nothing.
feeling: un-calm.
listening: Emo english songs.
random: boredom.
Wishlist
happy.
good results.
clothes.
bags.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Hongzhi is nt a gd mood today!!!
I feel so sad after my english language 2 today,n my mood goes down n down,the period is so boring n ask us to learn poems n tongue twisters for our ICA!!:(...I think alot of thng tod,i really scared tat i may fail any subject,bt i noe tat my friends will help me along if i ned any help!!!...Test is coming n as well as my birthday,bt i tnk tat tis year i will nt enjoy my birthday bec i tnk tat my common test will fall on the same date as my birthday...it the first time tat tis happen to me!!!....:(
Working tis weekend n will be resting untill 13Dec...so hope tat tis weekends notting goes wrong during work...tis time round met alot of attachments crews all from changi airport,n i find out some thng tat most of the girl tok alot about shuai ge n even look out for boys!!!Is tis really Important to them???I dunnoe...haha
ok le,had to eat for dinner n do some own revision...