<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7706695358627404980?origin\x3dhttp://coolman89-hongzhi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: 10/12/2007
Visitors:
web counter

Layout: Swirls.
Best viewed: Internet Explorer.
Resolution: 1024X768.
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select










Wednesday, October 29, 2008

AFter School went to bugis,to c bags...in the end nv buy...!!Not in a gd mood today,All bec of school work n project!!!n I really hate to carry tis stupid latop to school everydays n it was so heavy untill my right shoulder,red in color..pain!! AND I still NED to carry books to school also!!!Really hate it!!!

Sian,I am getting stress and angry in my school work!!!Everytime rch hme so late,n dun even had the time to rest n play computer gamess!!!I hate it!!!

Sian la still gt 2more days to weekends....Haiz...hope the time stop nw!!Pls......

hehe...check tis out!!
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane...
2.Once u angry, you losses 60 seconds of happiness
3.Never force urself won't hurt more than forcing urself & hurt u
4.Be proud that u have ur own thinking


Take care ppl!!!