Sunday, August 3, 2008
Happy birthday to yunxin(my gd-meimei)...did not have the time to go out with her due to schedule Fully....today went out with my friends to study at woodlands library...we study for long hour,untill my head almost break....ok le,should updated untill here....bec wan study le...
Schedule all fully due to outcoming Exam n test!!
Take care 9.10pm(sunday)
foreverandalways
My link.
msn |
facebook |
Hongzhi
I am fun & easy going person who like the company of friends
I'm a year 2 ECC student in NYP and I like chocolates and candy
Can be emo most of the time.
Currently
drinking: Anything.
eating: nothing.
feeling: un-calm.
listening: Emo english songs.
random: boredom.
Wishlist
happy.
good results.
clothes.
bags.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Happy birthday to yunxin(my gd-meimei)...did not have the time to go out with her due to schedule Fully....today went out with my friends to study at woodlands library...we study for long hour,untill my head almost break....ok le,should updated untill here....bec wan study le...
Schedule all fully due to outcoming Exam n test!!
Take care 9.10pm(sunday)