Monday, July 28, 2008
Yesterday went to Sam birthday party at night,did enjoy the moments with my poly friends!!...Lucky today school start at 1pm...if not i sure tired de...School end at 2.15pm..so i study only 1hour...but my traveling time to nyp is 1hour and i spend another 1 hour to travel back home....so i spent 2hour on the bus doing notting!!..
Went I reach school huining sms me and ask me to replace her on sat from 12pm-8.30pm...so i say ok lol...Then i sms to the manager and tell her tat i work Tis coming sat,sun..and national day....then i apply for 2week leave!!!Should i take my bonus then quit mcdonal or should i quit now??????I am so Blur.....haha..
I think i should force myself to prepare for my exam....Less then 1month time lol...
Gtg 6.10pm
foreverandalways
My link.
msn |
facebook |
Hongzhi
I am fun & easy going person who like the company of friends
I'm a year 2 ECC student in NYP and I like chocolates and candy
Can be emo most of the time.
Currently
drinking: Anything.
eating: nothing.
feeling: un-calm.
listening: Emo english songs.
random: boredom.
Wishlist
happy.
good results.
clothes.
bags.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Yesterday went to Sam birthday party at night,did enjoy the moments with my poly friends!!...Lucky today school start at 1pm...if not i sure tired de...School end at 2.15pm..so i study only 1hour...but my traveling time to nyp is 1hour and i spend another 1 hour to travel back home....so i spent 2hour on the bus doing notting!!..
Went I reach school huining sms me and ask me to replace her on sat from 12pm-8.30pm...so i say ok lol...Then i sms to the manager and tell her tat i work Tis coming sat,sun..and national day....then i apply for 2week leave!!!Should i take my bonus then quit mcdonal or should i quit now??????I am so Blur.....haha..
I think i should force myself to prepare for my exam....Less then 1month time lol...
Gtg 6.10pm