Saturday, June 7, 2008
The June holiday had start le,time to enjoy myself nxt week and spent money lol....haha.....!!
Today working is so boring.....tml still had to work.....!!
But nxt week is the time to enjoy myself,My plan for nxt week!!
On monday,i plan to go bck to sch to revision on my math n later go out wtih my poly friends!!
On tuesday,Go out with my Ite friends whole day....we plan to spent about $35..DO u think only spent $35 only ma??i also dun noe!!!haha
On Wednesday,..is crew outing....haha...first time go crew outing!!!
On thurday n friday....plan to study for 8hour.....do u think i will study for 8 hour???I also dun noe!!!haha
Tis is my plan for weekdays,and for weekends,i dun noe gt work on nt!!haha...
Haha...so sorry fully book for weekdays....bt u still cn sms me and ask me out!!
I will arrange for u!!
Take care!!!Sat 5.45pm....
foreverandalways
My link.
msn |
facebook |
Hongzhi
I am fun & easy going person who like the company of friends
I'm a year 2 ECC student in NYP and I like chocolates and candy
Can be emo most of the time.
Currently
drinking: Anything.
eating: nothing.
feeling: un-calm.
listening: Emo english songs.
random: boredom.
Wishlist
happy.
good results.
clothes.
bags.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
The June holiday had start le,time to enjoy myself nxt week and spent money lol....haha.....!!
Today working is so boring.....tml still had to work.....!!
But nxt week is the time to enjoy myself,My plan for nxt week!!
On monday,i plan to go bck to sch to revision on my math n later go out wtih my poly friends!!
On tuesday,Go out with my Ite friends whole day....we plan to spent about $35..DO u think only spent $35 only ma??i also dun noe!!!haha
On Wednesday,..is crew outing....haha...first time go crew outing!!!
On thurday n friday....plan to study for 8hour.....do u think i will study for 8 hour???I also dun noe!!!haha
Tis is my plan for weekdays,and for weekends,i dun noe gt work on nt!!haha...
Haha...so sorry fully book for weekdays....bt u still cn sms me and ask me out!!
I will arrange for u!!
Take care!!!Sat 5.45pm....